JellyPages.com

AAO

THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING: Falling in love.
Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
Milkshakes.
Bubble baths.
Giggling.
The beach.

Running through sprinklers.
Laughing at an inside joke.
Laughing at yourself.
Laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
Just plain laughing.
Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
Friends.
Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
First kisses.
Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
Sweet dreams.
Hot chocolate.
Making chocolate chip cookies.
Holding hands with someone you care about.
Watching the sunrise.
Watching a sunset.
Knowing that somebody misses you...

I will hold your heart for as long as I possibly can. I will keep it safe, and will never let it see any harm. I will keep it warm and cosy, and will give it love every day. I want to spend my life with you. I want there to be one day where you get down on one knee. I want to buy a house with you. I want to have a child with you. And a cat :3 The cat will come before the child. I want to share everything with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to know that my life will be full of happiness and love, because you'll be by my side through everything life throws at me.  Believe me when i say i will always  be there for you.

0 comments: