JellyPages.com

Its you. Always and forever

At first i saw you at school, i don't expect that i would love you this much. And you're going to be this much important to me. So ya here we are :)
I just wanna thank you for putting all of your effort into this relationship.We're haven't exclusive so long, but in this short amount of time that we've been together you've already given me the perfect storybook relationship. You have shown me more care in 4months we've been together than anyone has shown me in my entire life. Also, the simple fact that you trust me enough to open your heart and mind to me is one of the most wonderful gifts anyone could ever give a person. Even though we haven't have much history together until now, it's feel like we have been inseparable since the first time we met. You're one of the few people that has been able give me confidence. This isn't just because you always tell me that i'm beautiful or gorgeous, but it's also the way i always catch you smiling at me from the corner of my eye
Just by yhe look in your eyes i can tell that i'm the only girl that you want, and it's the most reassuring feeling ever.
The way you worry and care about me is something that i'm not used to. You let me know that you cared, and that i should care too. You didn't make me feel like an idiot, you make me feel valuable. You let me know that i was ruining myself, that i had no need to do that to myself. When we're apart, i get this feeling of longing. I never knew i could miss someone this much, but when i'm not with you, i spend moment throughout the day wishing i were. Maybe that seems a
little weird, but you're the only person i can do nothing with, yest still have the best time in the world.  Anyways, i just wanted you to know that i'm grateful that you let me know how important i am, especially during times where i feel less than human. You're super important to me, and i will always do my best to let you know that <3





0 comments: