JellyPages.com

Its hurt so bad

My life is worst and damn its getting more worser

God its hurts so bad. i feel so empty inside. You just broke your promises. Why do you do this to me?Why would you cheat on the girl that you almost spend 24 hours time together. my hearts aches. this is the guy i wanna spend then rest of my life with. i wanna have a family with him. hes the love of my life. now it hurts to even talk to him. i have never hated anyone as much as i hate that girl that you've lied to me and told me that she's your friend. i cant eat. i can barely sleep at night. ive never been so hurt before. he always promised me that he would never hurt me and that i was the only one for him. i dont know what to do with myself. i feel like im dying inside. i try to act like nothings wrong and i try to tell myself that its over and he wont do it again. but i just cant erase it from my head. i dont know what to do.
I gave you the love that was left in my heart,
But when I gave it to you, you tore it apart.

1 comments:

amirul.zaid said...

Love.
We have to feel hurt.
Only by then, we can really appreciate it.
Love need sacrifice.
To feel the joy of Love, u have to be ready with unknown Risk.
So, make a really right choice.
:)
dongengdadu/dice!